For your business
Whistleblowing for a small business seems a bit of an exaggeration and sounds like a waste of your hard-earned money. In the tough economic conditions, we find ourselves in, every cent counts in most businesses and luxuries like whistleblowing is just that: A luxury.
Something that makes no sense, because you trust your staff and they’re going to ask to borrow from you instead of stealing. Or, your staff has been with you for over a decade, and you have only seven employees. People that will give their life for you. The real (and only) test to see if you can trust them is what the bottom line shows on your profit and loss account.
If you don’t achieve the profit percentages that you calculated when you started your business, something is wrong. Delaying the process to remedy it, might prove a costly gamble with your future as a business owner.
While our competitors in the whistleblowing industry focus on solely dishonesty in the workplace, we understand that the challenge goes far beyond dishonesty.
According to research by award-winning international recruitment firm Robert Half, they interviewed 1,000 people working in an office environment in the United States:
- 42% of participants have at least one bad customer experience every single month.
- 75% had a good customer experience at least once per month.
- 89% had a bad customer experience once per year.
- 42% had a bad customer experience at least once per month.
- 71% of people would come with positive feedback after a good experience and just above 79% would contact a business if they encountered a negative experience.
- For half of the participants, it only takes one or two bad experiences for them to decide not to work with this business anymore.
Your business’ future is threatened by more than
just dishonesty in the workplace.
We provide you with the only solution you will ever need. From A to Z. No bells and whistles, just the truth, carefully analysed and dissected by professionally trained investigators.
Our patented system allows –
- Your workers, clients, suppliers, service providers, and anyone else who knows something, to blow the whistle.
- Your workers to file protected disclosures.
- Your customers file complaints about your staff, your service, or your products.
- Your customers to file compliments so that you can reward the individuals who walked the extra mile.
Our sometimes tongue in cheek, visually striking, poster designs, will definitely grab your staff and customer’s attention. The people you want to get feedback from. Don’t leave the future of your business in the hands of those who might be busy driving you out of business.
Reports can be made via multiple channels –
- Using our patented QR code scanning option, which gives people direct access to the reporting portal on our web app.
- Make a call to one of our toll-free numbers.
- Sending an email to us.
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
Bill Gates (Co-founder of Microsoft)