A little about us
“It takes a passionate commitment to really thoroughly understand something, chew it up, not just quickly swallow it.
– Steve Jobs.
The world is filled with people with good intentions, wanting to do good things, and we humbly and gracefully salute every one of them. However, as much as we respect and honour them, we understand that having a good heart and good intentions is simply not enough to outwit and outsmart dishonesty and unethical behaviour.
Through years of hard work as Police Investigators, we have gained expertise and experience in our field that cannot be equalled. A TO Z Whistleblowing Solutions is about providing small and medium-sized employers and businesses access to some of the best expertise and know-how to outwit and outsmart dishonest and unethical individuals in your employ or organisation. No artificial intelligence, no bells and whistles, simply good old experience, combined with the latest technology and algorithms.
Elmor Victor (Vic), a born South African, made a name for himself as a high Court Enforcement Agent on the Channel 5 TV series in the UK “Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!
After 14 years in the UK, Vic returned for a sabbatical period to South Africa. Not being able to completely switch off, he soon joined forces with Willem van Romburgh, with whom he grew up.
Willem had since made a name for himself as an award-winning South African Police Services detective, who left the Police to become a private investigator.
Over many a bottle of good South African wine, they started developing a solution for businesses and employers in all sectors. With Willem bringing close to 30 years’ investigations and intelligence experience, and Vic bringing 5 years of enforcement agent experience, A to Z Whistleblowing Solutions was a natural next step.
Willem left the SAPS in 1999 and became an internal investigator at the Old Mutual insurance giant’s Head Office. After three years in the corporate environment, he left and became involved in private investigations.
We aim to create:
- An ethical marketplace where businesses can regain the trust of their customers
- An ethical business where the voice of the customer is heard, decision-makers are committed to dispute resolution, and employees are protected
- An ethical workplace where every employee can flourish, free from victimisation, fear, or intimidation
- A deterrence for dishonest or unethical employees.
- Ensuring accountability and responsibility amongst employers and employees.
- Facilitating a dispute resolution platform where complaints can be resolved impartially and free from outside influence.
- Identifying operational flaws and providing tangible solutions to ensure better service delivery across all sectors of the economy.
- Honouring employee and employer achievements.
- Restoring trust across all sectors of the economy.
- Creating a safe work environment for employees, free from victimization, discrimination, and intimidation.
- A to Z – Aspiring to sound ethics, accountability, and open communication in the workplace
What we offer
A to Z Whistleblowing Solutions offers bespoke hosting and management SOLUTIONS in:
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Compliments
- Public Interest Disclosures
We are a paid-for third-party reporting platform, handling information pertaining exclusively to our clients.
Our moral and ethical codes forbid us to simply just collect information and pass it on to you in a fancy-worded report. Instead, our team of experts uses our innovative strategies to analyze the information, compare it with information on our database and work out a tangible plan of action to address the problem. Our detailed report includes tangible solutions, and the costs required if we are engaged to assist to achieve the desired outcomes.
Our service solutions are designed to:
- Link small bits and bobs of information that whistleblowers have, to “bigger pictures” which relates to employee dishonesty, unethical behaviour and more.
- Mitigate reputational damage
- Aid and broaden our clients’ existing security and other protocols
- Track incidents and the applied remedies
- Keep owners and senior management informed.
A to Z Whistleblowing Solutions proudly offers the following Specialised Services Solutions in South Africa :
- State-of-the-Art Tracking War Room
- Spoof and Phishing E-Mail Investigations
- Forensic Investigations and Auditing
- Truth Verification
- Private Investigations
Solid, successful solutions are as simple as A to Z!