For your creche
Abuse of babies and toddlers happens every day, and often the baby or toddler becomes a problematic learner later on, or even a problematic adult. A vicious circle, starting with the people responsible for protecting young people.
Unethical behaviour is not limited to physical violence or the theft of a baby’s or a young child’s monthly supplies. This ranges from physical abuse to intimidation to dishonesty and alienation of the least popular ones. All this at the hands of the people paid to protect them.
A scary thought…
Reporting this is rare because of the very real and imminent victimisation factor. – Babies or toddlers are usually too small to complain, or complaints come too late.
Our patented system allows for –
- Parents and family members to report bullying, dishonesty, and abuse.
- Your workers to file protected disclosures.
So why do we believe we have the solution –
- All reporting sessions are handled by seasoned former SAPS investigators. As interrogators, we can extract more information.
- We compare newly reported information to what we have on our database, before compiling our report.
- We send our reports to more than one person. This prevents situations where popular personnel are protected, or those in managerial positions are too scared to act.
- We keep records and will only close our case once the matter had been resolved. Very important information reported to the wrong person, or the right person while he/she is extremely busy with something else, will not reach its destiny. Our system prevents any information going missing or being reported to the incorrect people.
- As investigators we detect hoaxes or malicious information from a mile away. Hoaxes and malicious statements could easily result in the closure of private facilities.
- Our sometimes tongue in cheek, visually striking, poster designs, will definitely grab attention.
- Reports can be made via multiple channels –
- Using our patented QR code scanning option, which gives people direct access to the reporting portal on our web app.
- Making a call to one of our tollfree numbers.
- Sending an email to us.
“Could it be that by protecting our kids from unhappiness as children, we’re depriving them of happiness as adults?”
Lori Gottlieb (Author)