The “A-A-A” of our customer feedback program (CFP)
- Our client supplies us daily with transaction and customer details for the previous day.
- Our operators contact clients using a blend of calls and emails*. Customers are asked for feedback on interactions with our clients and their employees. – Our approach is investigative and with the aim of collecting useful data for our clients. – NO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS USED.
- Further to this, our clients display a QR code on all client-related documentation (quotations/invoices/job cards, etc.) and product packaging that customers can use to provide feedback. (Complaints or Compliments)
- All information is captured for analysis.
*This ratio is determined by costs and as agreed with our client.
- We analyze captured data using an investigative algorithm-based approach, where we scan for specific employees, products, service issues, and more, mentioned in multiple issues.
- Our reports include a little of the standard nice-to-know data, and a lot of the must-know data. – We also provide tangible recommendations in our reports.
Why is a Customer Feedback Program important?
- It serves as our client’s internal 24/7 gauge
- It ensures better communication with customers
- It allows for better informed decision making, based on real data
- It builds better relationships with customers
- It identifies problematic employees, training needs and other issues before it reaches stages where there could be potentially irreparable damages
Request a Demo
Find out about how our solutions can work for your business