For your school
We see a range of new concepts and plans to combat bullying in schools each month. Our question is: If they work, why do we need new ones? – The answer is straightforward because they do not work.
And the reason why it is not working is even more simple.
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
Red Adair (American Celebrity)
From our experience as investigators, we know that any effort to combat something without information (intelligence) is destined to fail.
Our patented system allows –
- Pupils, parents, and family members to report bullying, dishonesty, and drug-related incidents.
- Your workers to file protected disclosures.
So why do we believe we have the solution –
- All reporting sessions are handled by seasoned former SAPS investigators. As interrogators, we can extract more information.
- We compare newly reported information to what we have on our database, before compiling our report.
- We send our reports to more than one person. This prevents situations in which the most popular pupils are protected at the expense of the least popular pupils.
- We keep records and will only close our case once the matter had been resolved. Very important information reported to the wrong person, or the right person while he/she is extremely busy with something else, will not reach its destiny. Our system prevents any information going missing or being reported to the incorrect people.
- We deal with more than just bullying.
- As investigators we detect hoaxes or malicious information from a mile away.
- Our sometimes tongue in cheek, visually striking, poster designs, will definitely grab attention.
- Reports can be made via multiple channels –
- Using our patented QR code scanning option, which gives people direct access to the reporting portal on our web app.
- Making a call to one of our tollfree numbers.
- Sending an email to us.
The schools play an important role when it comes down to protecting children against violence. Violence is one of the principal reasons why children don’t go to school. It’s also one of the causes of the alarming school dropout rates.” – Shakira (Musician)
Request a Demo
Find out about how our solutions can work for your business